Wednesday, March 7, 2012

We Lost A Great Radio Talent & Great Guy!



I'm stunned that we lost Brian Strobel - I'm sitting here at 10:24 pm with tears streaming down my face. I can't believe it...I handed the show off to Brian for about eight years at WFLS...I remember joking with him every morning and helping him prepare for his morning show. He always had me locate additional facts and items for his show, since I worked the overnight show at the station for those years. My Heart is broken tonight, I remember a true professional, mentor and friend. He will be missed by so many people...My deepest condolences to his family! He was a really great man on the AIR - But a greater guy off the Air! He had a great way about him and was sooooo funny. I will miss you man! God keep you and God Bless your family....As we both would always say: YEAH BABY!!! Wow, we lost a great man!

Brian Strobel was a 40 year veteran of radio. He was struck and killed as he walked his dog in Spotslyvania, VA Wednesday afternoon. He was pronounced dead at the scene. He will be greatly missed by family, friends and fans.


Photo: Freelancestar.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment