Monday, January 16, 2012

Kingdom of Few Hangs on the Temple of Rock 01/17 by RockRadio993 | Blog Talk Radio

Kingdom of Few Hangs on the Temple of Rock 01/17 by RockRadio993 Blog Talk Radio


I have an opportunity to catch up with Bassist Alex Parks of the band Kingdom of Few. This four piece band hails from Calgary Canada. Great vocals and such profound sound for a band which has just been around for three years. They are sure to make their mark on the music scene. One of my favorite tracks is "Listen" they have so many cool tunes! You need to listen to the lyrical content and musical arrangements. Canada has been producing some great bands and we are proud to have Kingdom of Few on the Temple of Rock. Join me, your Host Robbie Rodriguez tonight at 7:30 pm EST

2 comments:

  1. Kingdom Of Few is one of my favorite bands and I agree with your comments!! Curtis has incredible energy and the entire band has more talent and charisma than I can even begin to put into words! This is one band I cannot wait to see LIVE!!
    Great blog Robbie, keep it up!!! ~Diva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diva for your input! I agree they are on their way, I hope to see great things from KOF!

      Delete