Sunday, August 28, 2011

Temple of Rock

      My new radio show promises to be filled with crazy fun guests, skits, prank calls and music. Come one come all - Spend time in the Pit!  I'm looking forward to discussing all things rock with you. We can talk about drumming or vocals and everything in between. I've played about five instruments since elementary school, so its in the blood. I've always had a true love of music and the process of putting what is felt down on paper. This is a true passion and I want to share that with you.

      Spread the word, if you'd like to stop in and chat or just kick back and listen, please do. It's all about Rock, Metal, Progressive Rock, Alternative, and anything else I can throw in. Hang out with the Temple of Rock with your Host & Rock Drummer Robbie Rodriguez on Blogtalkradio.com/RockRadio993.





No comments:

Post a Comment