Monday, April 2, 2012

The New EP from E L I S I U M "BECOMING" Is Coming!




E L I S I U M


Becoming
the Brand New EP is Coming!


Reviewed By


Robbie Rodriguez of RockRadio993



E L I S I U M


Becoming
The Brand New EP is Coming!


Reviewed By


Robbie Rodriguez of RockRadio993


I’m immersed in this EP! Becoming by E L I S I U M is truly engaging. The EP’s musical introduction captured me and immediately drew me in! You can tell something is lurking inside begging to be opened . Images of darkness and mystery surround the EP’s graphic design. The illustration was a nice touch to compliment this EP’s great musicianship! Let’s get down to the meat and potatoes of Becoming!

I’m currently the Program Director of the area’s Newest Rock & Metal Station, RockRadio993. My name is Robbie Rodriguez, I’m your Host on Temple of Rock! I’m also musician who has studied advance placement music under Dr. Dzick ,and I’ve studied percussion and theory with Multi - Grammy Nominee & Award Winner, Bobby Sanabria. Currently I also manage, two artist under New Evolution Entertainment. Chris Lizzi Music & Potomac Records Recording Artist, TILT.

I was thrilled to review Becoming as the E L I S I U M is a powerhouse band. The Titans of Fredericksburg, VA! Let’s get down to it!

Becoming is a truly moving tribute to the heart, mind, body & soul. I truly enjoyed taking the ride with E L I S I U M. This is a must have in any musical collection! Vocals & overall instrumentation on “Sleep Awhile” provides the listener with awesome layers, and musical colors to play with - this track offers Huge sound from this three piece band! Large guitars, Kicking Bass lines and powerful drums propel this arrangement, its a deep and thoughtful approach. This a Great Track!

“Surface” makes you feel like your in a dream. This is a well though out musical arrangement, you immediately leave your seat to imagine yourself in another place! Powerful and emotional track! Comparable to any great and emotional track out there! This band brings it on this EP, it offers Tons of Emotion. E L I S I U M has arrived!

One of the tracks that I truly enjoyed was “Bombshells” it brings some great syncopated riffs into an awesome track! Rocking and great drumming on this! “AVG” is currently rocking on our station! Check it out, this is the invitation you’ll need to start your journey with E L I S I U M! Back to the ole school with the “Safety Dance” this is a great re-make and is sure to get you rocking as you reminiscing ! Look out for Becoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment